Rabu, 28 Desember 2016

Information Job Vacancy, Curriculume Vitae and Application Letter




Information of Job Vacancy
PT.Java Smartindo Vacancy Position :
Accounting Staff
Job Seeker requirements :
1.      Male/ Female
2.      Max age 30 years
3.      Graduates SMK, D3 / S1
4.      Experience / non-experience in insurance
5.      Willing to learn and explore serious about accounting
6.      GPA min 2.7
7.      Think analythical strong, good communication skills, able to work under pressure, 
willing to learn, pushing yields higher, detail oriented

How to register job vacancy :
To all job seeker in PT Java Smartindo joint with this new job vacancy December 2016 and meets the required criteria by the company. Immediately perform registration process that has been determined by the company are sent to email recruitment@javasmartindo.co.id ( subject :code vacancies). All applications will be called for test and interview. 

Registration of Job in PT Java Smartindo closed no latter than the date : 15 January 2017







Curriculume Vitae

Gena Riyanti Fitri
Jl.Kedung silami no.32
Ds.Pagiyanten, Kec. Adiwerna
Kab. Tegal, Jawa Tengah
52194, December 12, 2016

Iam writting to you in response to advertisment for a account Manajer, which a appeared in the www.loker.co.id on  Tuesday , December 06, and will attach my and i will attach my curriculume vitae  below this :
Name                                    :  Gena Riyanti Fitri
Place or date of birth           :  Tegal, January 02 1997
Gender                                 :  Female
Status                                   :  Single
Religion                                :  Islam
Citizenship                           :  Indonesia
Addres                                 : JL.kedungsilami No.32 Ds.Pagiyanten Kec.Adiwerna Kab.Tegal, JawaTengah
E-mail                                   :  genafitri30@gmail.com
Phone                                   :  0877-2282-1061

Ø  Education Bacground
2002-2008    : Pagiyanten 03 Elementary School
2008-2011    : Kedungsukun 02 ,Junior High School
2011-2014    : Dukuhwaru 01 High School
2014-Till now           : Gunadarma University (UG)

Ø  Organization experience

2011-2013    :  Leadear of Paskibra Dukuhwaru 01 High Scchool
Member of DKW choir.
Secretary of  Majelis Permusyawaratan Kelas (MPK).
2012             :   Member of PASKIBRAKA KAB.TEGAL 2012.
2016-Till now :  Assiten Laboratorium Akuntansi Lanjut A

Ø  Computer Skill :  I can operate a commputer like, myob, zahir, microsoft word, microsoft  excel, Accounting Comand Language, Microsoft visio, Microsoft acces, Mysq, etc.
.
Ø  Language Ability : Indonesia, German and little can speak english.










Apllication Letter

Jakarta, December  12 , 2016

The HRD Manager
PT.Java Smartindo


Dear Sir,

My name is Gena Riyanti F. I am 19  years old. I finished my college from Economic Faculty at Gunadarma University, majoring in Accounting. I am in good health, able to speak and write in English and able to operate and use computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel,  Power Point, Microsoft Accses etc.

My experiences  have helped me develop  management abilities, communication skills, and self–confidence. I am an energetic, good team player, an intensely loyal, and have good interpersonal skill.

I am open for an interview anytime at your convenience while I can explain my qualifications morefully. I look forward to hear a good news from you.

Yours sincerely,

Gena Riyanti F.


Enclosure        : Photo
                         Curriculum Vitae








Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar